What do we need to cover?
- Ma6/3.1a solve problems involving the calculation and conversion of units of measure, using decimal notation up to 2 decimal places where appropriate.
- Ma6/3.1b use, read, write and convert between standard units, converting measurements of length, mass, volume and time from a smaller unit of measure to a larger unit, and vice versa, using decimal notation to up to 3 decimal places.
- Ma6/3.1c convert between miles and kilometres.
- Ma6/3.1d recognise that shapes with the same areas can have different perimeters and vice versa.
- Ma6/3.1e recognise when it is possible to use formulae for area and volume of shapes.
- Ma6/3.1f calculate the area of parallelograms and triangles.
- Ma6/3.1g calculate, estimate and compare volume of cubes and cuboids using standard units, including cubic centimetres (cm3) and cubic metres (m3), and extending to other units.