From 20th April children eligible for Free School Meals will receive a voucher via email. If your child is eligible, you will have received a text with a form to complete already.
If you have not received a text, your child is not registered for this. This is not something that school can do, it has to be done through Oldham Council.
If you feel that you are eligible for the meals but have not applied you can do so by following the link below.
Click here to apply for Free School Meals
To be eligible for the free school meals you must be in receipt of and will be asked to upload one or more of the following:
- Income support - we require a recent letter
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance - we require a recent letter
- An Income-related Employment and Support Award - we require a recent letter
- Child Tax Credit (not working Tax Credit) - we require a recent award notice
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit - we require a recent award notice
- Universal Credit - we require a recent screen shot of your award
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 - we require a NASS card or Home Office letter
If you do not have any of these documents you will not be able to complete this form