Click here to revise all things SPAG!
Click on the continent you need to revise!
- Europe: nouns, verbs, adjectives, subject/verb, capital letters and full stops, question marks and exclamation marks
- N.America: Expanded noun phrases, tenses, sentence types, inverted commas, commas to separate a list
- S. America: commmas for fronted adverbials, co-ordinating conjunctions, semi-colons, apostrophes for omission and possession.
- Africa: Past and present perfect, subordinating conjunctions, commas for clarity, adverbials
- Asia: modal verbs and parenthesis
- Oceania: Relative clauses, relative pronouns, subjunctive form, dashes and colons
Standard English and Non-standard English
Fun games and lessons from the BBC!